Thursday, March 3, 2011

Photos

Last Night Jim and I took some funny photos.
I'm not sure the theme of these photos but I'm guessing by the 'pregnant' belly, clueless hairstyle and lipstick on the teeth I could be anything from a misguided trashy teen mom to just well, trashy. Jim on the other hand Just threw on a pair of mechanic coveralls threw a little eyeshadow on and smiled like he didn't know how to smile without being a creep.
I guess the above photo was just me doing the posing thing while Jim had fun with the DSLR. The cigarette isn't lit for those of you concerned with my pillow-baby's health.

I enjoy this one and I think I will start a collection of wigs now that my hair is very short. I wasn't able to wear many wigs with my hair very long- it was such a hassle.(hoff)

No comments: