Friday, March 18, 2011

New and Old


Boredom and lack of creative drive sometimes leads one to organize photos stored in one's hard drive. So that is what I did today, and I found some neat stuff.
The photo above was developed in my bathroom when I had room to develop film and paper. I solarized and over exposed the print, I like the way it turned out and hope my drive comes back soon, analog photography is neat.
This print is a pinhole image. I created a camera out of a metal tin lunch box and created two apertures with it. Instead of using film I used RC film paper and did another exposure to make the image positive. I love how eerie pinholes can be.
These last two photos were taken today. Being bored without internet is a great way to gain motivation to do things. Unfortunately my creative juices have dried up and I have nobody to take photos of. Soooo my face is available, fortunately.

No comments: